Description of the offer
The Production Worker is a member of a dynamic team that strives for a safe and cooperative work environment that allows for optimum production levels of high-quality lumber.
The production Worker will be trained on various equipments to enable job rotation
4 days week (Monday through Thursday)
- Proven reliability
- Basic knowledge of machinery and tools
- Desire to safely work to enhance production processes
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Very good communication skills
- Physically able to lift up to 50 lbs, twist, reach and bend
Apply to this offer
Please use the form below to apply for a job. We will get back to you as soon as possible.