Description of the offer
Purpose: The Millwright is a critical member of a dynamic team that strives for a safe and cooperative work environment that allows for optimum production levels of high-quality lumber. The Millwright plays a central role on the Moose River safety results and will cooperate with safety protocols at all times, while reporting conditions that may be of concern.
4 days week (Sunday through Wednesday OR Wednesday through Saterday)
- Proven reliability
- Preventative Maintenance
- Understanding of hydraulics, welding, metal fabrication, pneumatic systems
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Properly identify and request machine replacement parts
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Desire to safely work to enhance production processes
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Very good communication skills
- Physically able to lift up to 50 lbs, twist, reach and bend
Apply to this offer
Please use the form below to apply for a job. We will get back to you as soon as possible.