Description of the offer
Purpose: The Electricien is a critical member of a dynamic team that strives for a safe and cooperative work environment that allows for optimum production levels of high-quality lumber. The Electricien plays a central role on the Moose River safety and efficiency results and will cooperate with safety protocols at all times, while reporting conditions that may be of concern. The Electricien is a team player with maintenance and production crews.
5 days week (Monday through Friday)
- NFPA 70E Compliance
- Journeyman Certification or associate degree
- OSHA 10 hr certification
- Troubleshooting abilities and experience with electrical controls, VFDs, PLCs , motor control system, three phase motors and industrial networks
- Proven reliability
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Desire to safely work to enhance production processes
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Very good communication skills
- Physically able to lift up to 50 lbs, twist, reach and bend
Apply to this offer
Please use the form below to apply for a job. We will get back to you as soon as possible.